Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TeNoM botanical G@rden










The second time was just recently I went with my housemates and colleague. The feeling was different as out of sudden we had the decision to go there. But this time I had visited more places than before as I said we were rushing that time. We wished to cycle to visit each part but unfortunately there was having camp which no more bicycle available. Want or don’t want, still we had to go buy the cutie striking orange train to bring us round round everywhere. Hot like oven that time.



this is the magic fruits..once u eat this fruit, whatever sour thing enter your mouth will turn sweet..amazing??

When I entered one of the souvenir shop, I saw the Murut costume. It was my dream to wear the Murut costume. Hence, I asked the sale person in the shop whether they sell or rent the costume. She said rented for photo shooting. WAH WAH…my wish…but better ask the price first..and you know only RM3 for renting the whole attire with the accessories. Worth it!!! After round from everywhere, without wasting time I went to pay money and change the costume at the corner of the shop. I even didn’t want to waste time change in the bathroom. Then we proceeded to Bougainvillea Garden to take photo.



Luckily I can fit the costume. Satisfied with the trip…

No comments:

Post a Comment