Saturday, October 10, 2009

..Genting..

we have been to Genting so many times...but everytime with different feelings..this was the most memorable time as it was the first time i went out with darling's family and had a nice day...that was the only time i really enjoyed the games there as i am a timid rat..this was the first time i rode on roller coaster, solar shot, pirate ship which took away my heart and some other 'challenging' games. is him who persuade me to experience them...seize the opportunity since we are still young...

your hug has warmed me..


got a sign..take great shot from this angle


F1 driver..

STupid me..so damn excited..seldom drive is like that one..

although is kind of boring boating there
but since it is free, why not...


even just finished lunch also have 2 photo as memory

this trip at least give me confidence that i can stay well with his family members..exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment