Tuesday, October 13, 2009

KunDasang ChiLL


view from the kaki gunung...




We departed very early in the morning as the journey to Kundasang was quite far with the winding road. Million thanks to my darling driver of his patience and driving skills. we departed at about 6am. About 9am, we were about to reach Mount Kinabalu. We could see the whole mount with cloud covering some part of the mount. Astonishing and marvelous. That is the reasons I like travelling. At that time, I really felt that I could fly on the sky. We stopped at one gerai makan. We had our breakfast there and take photos. Then we continue our journey to kaki bukit Mount Kinabalu which is known as Kinabalu Park.

Let's us start our journey


after so long climbing only reach 1km...


luxury greenery view from top..


half way climbing..


beautiful models posing promoting VisiT Sabah...


We reached at the Timpohon gate. Then only we knew that with the pay of RM 5 we could climb the mount up to 4km. we took the challenge without proper attire and shoes. I went with hotpants and slippers. I would never forget the feeling of ‘conquering’ the mountain, which only 1/8 of the mountain, we managed to climb 2.5km only but it nearly take our lives because lack of stamina. At that moment, we really wish that 1 day we really can come and conquer the whole mount. Darling wishes to go up so much, but me, I don’t think I am dare enough to conquer this huge mount.

Terima Kasih Sudi Datang lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment