Tuesday, October 13, 2009

KeninG@u & N@bawan

Keningau is a small square town which you can finish the whole town walking. The famous hotels are Hotel Juta and Hotel Perkasa and some other economy hotels. Many superstores and mini markets with reasonable and economic stuffs. The famous one is Survey and another one is Rakyat superstore. You can see many ‘outsiders’ her..mostly from Indonesia Timur and Pilipino. At first was shocking seeing them. I really had phobia seeing these people but after long I realize this place is safer than KL. At least they never do harm to residents here.



nabawan new shop lot



Tamu in Nabawan



my kampung house


the biggest grocery shop in Nabawan



Nabawan scenery..a small kampung..



taxi stand to KK



this is the keningau town



this is known as buah tarap..only available in sabah..it smells like tayar buruk..but taste sweet likebuah cempedak,...

we borrowed car from Editha my housemate to Nabawan. On the way to Nabawan, darling said he could feel that he is getting further and further from town. He couldn’t imagine how could I survive there. When reached my home sweet home in Nabawan, he got shocked. He didn’t know how to take bath and brush his teeth. Well, that is how orang kampong survive. It could be another totally new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment